What is new(s)?
- Recycling is everyone’s responsibility - EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!
- Thusong Centre, Bringing information and service closer to the people
- Follow the correct procedure to the municipality’s complaint management system.
- Learners take part in school holidays sport initiative
- Tabling the 2014 - 2016 Budget
|Manager Position / Job Description :||Manager Property Administration|
|Name of Manager :||Mrs. S. Kotzé
|Contact number :||023 615 8019|
Duties & Responsibilities
Functions and key areas
Vision and Objectives of Department
- To ensure that Council`s property portfolio be managed and administered in an effective and efficient manner
- To ensure that the lease registers are maintained
- To ensure that record is kept of all the erven that are alienated
- To ensure that all requests for the leasing and/or alienation of municipal property are being dealt with within reasonable timeframes and in accordance with policy and procedure
- To ensure that all municipal buildings are maintained within available budget
- To ensure that the municipal offices and two halls within municipal offices are properly maintained and leased out in terms of the policy applicable thereto
Projects - Current & Completed
- The Department manages approximately 59 lease agreements
- The Department disposes of property no longer required by the municipality, through competitive public tendering processes. 114 Reports were submitted to the Mayoral Committee and Council regarding the alienation and/or leasing of Municipal properties. 21 Contracts of sale were signed for the alienation of erven.
- The department was responsible for the building of new and fully functional municipal offices and a civic centre at McGregor. The project was completed during May 2010. The official grand opening was on 12 June 2010.