The offices of the Langeberg Municipality will be closed from 13:00 on 23 December 2021 and will re-open on 3 January 2022.
Outside pay-points in all the towns will be open for payments of accounts. Normal standby, refuse removal and emergency services will still be rendered during this
- Refuse removal on public holidays during this time will be as follows:
- On Thursday, 16 December 2021 refuse collection will continue as normal with waste facilities open from 08H30-16H30.
- On Monday, 27 December 2021 refuse collection will continue as normal with waste facilities open from 08H30-16H30.
- Waste facilities will be closed on 25 December 2021 (Christmas day) and 1 January 2022 (New Year's Day).
REMOVAL OF SEPTIC TANK WASTE (McGREGOR)
- Wednesday 22 December 2021
- Thursday 23 December 2021
- Tuesday 28 December 2021
- Wednesday 29 December 2021
- Friday 31 December 2021
No sewage removal services will be rendered on the 25th, 26th and 27th December 2021 and 1st January 2022.
Requests for the removal of sewage between Christmas and New Year must reach our McGregor office on or before 11:00, Thursday 23 December 2021.
If sewage removal must take place at short notice, then you will be held liable for the account which will be the after hours costs per load plus cost per kilometer.
Sewage removal will return back to normal from Monday, 3 January 2022.
No irrigation water supply in Robertson and McGregor in the week of 27 to 31 December 2021.
For any emergency contact: 0860 88 11 11