Applicants are invited from non-governmental organisations (NG0), community based organisations (CBO) including church organisations for humanitarian relief funding to mitigate spread of corona virus in Langeberg areas.
The following conditions are applicable:
- • Funds be strictly utilised for corona virus related relief programs.
- • No funds be utilised for capital and or operational activities of the organisations including payment of
- • Organisation who have previously participated on corona mitigation measures are highly recommended.
- • Humanitarian relief programs should focus on people and or children from disadvantaged communities.
- • A written submission of no longer than 2-3 pages is required.
- • An amount of not more than R30 000 to be allocated per successful applicant.
- • Provide proof of evidence after completion of the program, before 30 June 2021.
- • Memorandum of understanding (MOU) be signed with approved providers.
Submission after the closing date will not be considered.
ASA De Klerk, MUNICIPAL MANAGER