30 January 2024
WESTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE PARTIAL BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2024
The Western Cape Department of Agriculture (WCDoA) offers eighteen (18) partial undergraduate bursaries and three (3) scholarships to qualifying applicants pursuing or intending to further their studies in the identified fields of agriculture for the 2024 academic year. The bursary/scholarship will partly cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and an allowance where applicable. The bursaries/scholarships target previously disadvantaged and impoverished people from poverty-stricken and rural communities.
Persons with disabilities and females are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be South African citizens.
• Applicants must complete the relevant bursary application forms available on our website:
• Applicants who apply for fields of study not listed above will not be considered.
• The WCDoA reserves the right to determine the total bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
• No late application forms will be considered.
• Only one application per family will be considered.
• Applicants without university acceptance letters or final results, may submit their application while waiting for the documents.
• All completed bursary application forms, together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results and supporting documentation, should be sent to ONLY ONE of the following addresses:
The Chief Director: Mr P Rockman
Directorate: Operational Support Services
Western Cape Department of Agriculture
Private Bag X1
All applications with supporting documentation must be emailed to:
Note: Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. The certification of all supporting documents will be expected from the shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from the department within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. The closing date for all applications to reach our office is 4 February 2024.